- The WHO has classified cell phones as "possibly carcinogenic," but there are still many open questions.
- Most research suggests that cell phones do not pose an increased cancer risk.
- If worried, people can text or use headphones to reduce radiation exposure from wireless phones.
WHO AM I ?
- ► 2013 (17)
- ► 2012 (48)
- KENNEDY KIPROO LILAN AND ROSE KERUBO NYANGACHA WIN...
- Sify Home >> Finance >> International >> Using mob...
- Is sex the only happy factor in marriage?
- Best Beds for SXX
- Wheels: Where the Rubber Meets the Road
- 9 Langkah Persediaan Larian Marathon
- Don't throw away your cell
- Siri Menjawab Tohmahan Bodoh: “Usrah Barbican”
- ▼ June (8)
- ► 2010 (18)
Friday, June 3, 2011
Don't throw away your cell
Don't throw away your cell. The classification of mobile phones as "possibly carcinogenic" isn't as scary as it sounds.